The individual financial well-being (FWB) concepts for each of the three domains are listed in the boxes below.
From the Money-Health Connection Study literature review, our research team selected several measures for each concept within each domain. The selection process was informed by the psychometric properties of the measure, the frequency of the measure noted in the research literature, and input from a transdisciplinary expert panel.
- Making Ends Meet
- Economic/Material/Financial Hardship
- Material Disadvantage/Deprivation
- Income Volatility/Economic Losses
- Family/Household Financial Resources
- Financial Adjustments
- Consumption and Spending
- Family Resource Management